Engineer punched, threatened with pistol over blaring car horn
Mon, Oct 9, 2017
- Next Gen
- Going Viral: Is It True?
- Balan-ced Views
- Just Johor
- Let's Get Real
- This N That
- On My Mark
- Beyond The Wall
- Citizen Nades
- CR Talk
- Inside Write
- Know Your Rights
- Law Speak
- Local Counsel
- Just Different
- Making Sens
- My View
- Off The Cuff
- On The Other Hand
- Policy Matters
- The A to Z of English
- TheSun Says
- Wildlife Matters
- Property Archive
- Post Grad
- Media & Marketing
- Photo Gallery
- Photo Wall
BUKIT MERTAJAM: For sounding his car horn at another motorist, an engineer was allegedly punched in the face and threatened with a pistol here today.
In 12.30pm incident along Jalan Kampung Baru, 27-year-old victim, who wished to be identified as Khoo, said he blared his car horn at the road bully's dark blue colour four-wheel -drive vehicle when the latter suddenly came from the left side of the road and cut into his path.
Khoo claimed that the suspect followed and forced him to stop his car.
"The driver came out from his car and punched me on my face.
"He also threatened to shoot me with a pistol," he told reporters today.
Concerned that the situation would escalate, Khoo apologised to the road bully who then drove away.
Central Seberang Prai district police chief ACP Nik Ros Azhan Nik Abdul Hamid confirmed the incident and said police had received a report from Khoo.
"We are investigating the case under Section 323 and 506 of the Penal Code for voluntarily causing hurt and criminal intimidation," he said when contacted by theSun.
- Police investigate seven cops 'entertaining' th emselves at nightclub
- Two drown collecting cockles near Borneo resort farm
- Driver burnt to death after car collides with bus in Sandakan
- (Video) Police looking for reckless driver in viral video
- Robbers escape with jewellery worth RM150,000
thesundaily_my Sentifi Top 10 talked about stocks
- Public transport the way forward On The Other Hand SERDANG MP Ong Kian Ming came out blazing last Thursday saying that public transport...
- Arriba Catalonia! Others EVERY people has the god-given right to mismanage their own affairs â" Margolis Law #3 I'...
- Reverse decline in English Off The Cuff MALAYSIANS once stood tall in the Commonwealth for their proficiency in English but sadly...
- Stop the nonsense: Give Klopp time Inside Write SHANKLY. Ferguson. Clough. Say the names again, place them in any order. For those three...
- Appointment raises questions Making Sens ALTHOUGH Singapore President Halimah Yacob is the first female and the second Malay (...
- The Vietnam nightmare â" again Others MUCH of America, including yours truly, has been watching the Public Broadcasting Service...