Two missing children were taken by biological mother: Police
Sun, Mar 11, 2018
- Next Gen
- Going Viral: Is It True?
- Balan-ced Views
- Just Johor
- Let's Get Real
- This N That
- On My Mark
- Beyond The Wall
- Citizen Nades
- CR Talk
- Inside Write
- Know Your Rights
- Law Speak
- Local Counsel
- Just Different
- Making Sens
- My View
- Off The Cuff
- On The Other H and
- Policy Matters
- The A to Z of English
- TheSun Says
- Wildlife Matters
- Property Archive
- Post Grad
- Media & Marketing
- Photo Gallery
- Photo Wall
PETALING JAYA: Police have advised the biological mother of two children who were reported missing from a kindergarten in Section 16 here to refer her ongoing domestic dispute to the relevant authorities.
Selangor CID chief SAC Fadzil Ahmat confirmed that the children were not kidnapped but were instead taken by their mother.
"We have initiated an investigation into the matter and have not found any criminal element.
"The children were not kidnapped but we found that the children's biological mother picked them up," he said today.
Fadzil said investigations so far revealed that it was a family-related matter.
"However, we urge her (the mother) to come forward immediately to clear the air," added Fadzil.
Raheel Khan, six, and his younger sister Aleya Reyhana, four, were reported missing on Thursday when their aunt went to pick them up from the kindergarten.
The duo were allegedly kidnapped by a woman who came with two other men in a white MPV and took them away in the 9am incident, on the pretext of taking them for a health check-up.
- Police investigate two siblings missing from kindergarten
- Police inspector held for allegedly taking kickback to free kidnapper
- Police identify suspects exploiting children to beg for cash
- Cops record statement from Peter Chong
- Seven arr ested for breaking into nursery and raping caretakers (Updated)
thesundaily_my Sentifi Top 10 talked about stocks
- Corruption - Prevention is the key Off The Cuff THE mood among the top management of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) was...
- Putin trumps Trump Others IN December, 2002, President George W. Bush proclaimed the US would unilaterally pull out...
- Reds have belief, Devils have a bus Inside Write HE wouldn't, would he? Park the bus at Old Trafford? He would, you know. He's done it...
- Nation above all else My View I AM not an avid theatre-goer. The last time I was in Istana Budaya for this purpose was...
- The incivility in Malaysian politics Making Sens RECENTLY, blogger Raja Petra Kamarudin claimed Malaysia's richest billionaire, Robert...
- A desperate knock at our door Freespace GLOBAL warming, also known as climate change, is an issue we've thrown around for decades...